
I cannot believe I didn't know about this sooner, but a lovely Dior sales lady at Belk informed me of the Dior Diva Program. Here is the website: https://wws.dior.com/beauty/usa/en/actions/crpBenefits.ep
Keep all your receipts that have your Dior purchases on them, because you can send the receipts in and get rewards depending on how much you spend. 1 point equals 1 dollar spent. Here is the rundown (I copied the following text from Dior's website):
Adorable Diva - 100 points
Receive deluxe travel sizes of Dior best sellers in an adorable mini Dior shopping bag.
Diva Deluxe - 250 points
Receive a full size Diorshow Extase Mascara in Black and a deluxe skincare miniature in a must-have pouch.
Runway Diva - 500 points
Receive a full sized Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum and Primer, Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Awakening Lipbalm, and a deluxe fragrance miniature in a chic makeup pouch.
Divine Diva - 1000 points
Receive a full size Diorshow Extase Mascara in Black, Dior Addict Lip Polish in Fresh Expert, 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Earth Reflection, and two deluxe skincare miniatures in a signature Dior makeup trunk.
No comments:
Post a Comment