Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dior Beauty Haul

First of all, I want to clear one thing up. I love makeup, but I am not a makeup snob. I have designer makeup in my train case as well as my wonderful drugstore brands. HOWEVER, I have found through experience that more expensive eyeshadow and blush is well worth the extra bucks because it is more pigmented and stays on longer. While I'm on that subject, here are my categories of what to get at the drugstore and what to spend your money on.

Drugstore: lipstick and gloss, eyeliner, brow pencils, sometimes foundation, sunscreen, and daytime mascara, basic skin cleansers and moisturizers.

Department Store: eyeshadow, blush, night time mascara, powder, specialized skincare, and self tanner.

Back to my original post...I recently purchased some Dior eyeshadow, lipstick, and blush that are perfect for fall time and in case you don't know....I have decided to go brunette (brown highlights, mixed with honey blonde, and reddish brown...maybe some feather extensions too) The picture of MK is sort of how I want it, except I will have more blonde highlights. I am excited about the change! Don't worry...I will go back to being blonde in February. I have to put my pinky blush and lipstick aside and go for more peachy and rich tones to accentuate my new look. I will post pics on August 10th!





Here is a video of what I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment